Back to Schedule
Day 10 - Multiple exposures, layering, adjustments layers
Begins On: February 8th 2018
Time: 3:15 PM
Location: Pioneer 200c
Review night photogrpahy
- white balance
- use of the self-timer
- Using your tripod
- focusing and using manual focus
- Why use low ISO setting?
- Why use a small aperture?
Multipule Exposure Technique Expained
- Discussion about light color and artificial lights
- Ensuring photo alignment with compact cameras (use wide angle)
- In-class exercise
- Layering images together
- Changing the blending mode of the top layer
Adjustment layers and HDR
- Adjustment layers give you ability not only to non-destructively apply an adjustment to you image, but even more, they provide a way for you to hide the adjustment where you don't want it via a layer mask.
- This can be a great tool for making adjustments to particular regions of your image and works well to darken skies while not affecting a shadowing foreground, etc.